ECITB/CCNSG National Safety Passport 2 day course
Who should attend?
Any contractors or personnel working on site who require basic all-around health and safety training.
- The CCNSG Safety Passport scheme is certified by the Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)
- The CCNSG Safety Passport is frequently a specified requirement for contractors wishing to work on engineering construction sites
This refresher course covers basic site safety including:
- Safe behaviour at work
- Safe place of work
- Confined space entry
- Permit to work systems
- Safe use of access equipment and working at heights
- Site transport
- Protecting the environment
- Safe lifting and manual handling
- Safe systems of work
- Hazardous substances
- Hand-arm vibration
This is two-day training course with a test at the end of the session.
£90 + VAT