IOSH Working Safely 1 Day Course
Who should attend?
This training is aimed at employees who have had little or no training on health and safety or who need a refresher.
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others and understand the consequences if they fail to work safely
- identify hazards, risks and risk controls and understand the importance of risk assessment with examples of everyday use of risk assessment
- take appropriate workplace precautions and understand their importance in the work environment
- identify lines of communication in their places of work
- identify safety signs and signals
- know-how and to whom to report accidents, incidents and near misses in their places of work
- Hazard and risk management
- Common hazards
- Machinery safety
- Chemical safety
- Legal responsibilities
- Fire precautions
- Accident prevention
- Manual handling
- Working with DSE
There will be a multiple choice test at the end of the course. On successful completion of the IOSH Working Safely course candidates will receive an IOSH accredited certificate.
£100.00 + VAT