Based on experience
Full Time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment are excited to be working with a prestigious client based in the heart of Grimsby.
This wonderful opportunity is for a Marketing Assistant to join their team at wonderful new offices.
The role will require you to support the marketing department with administration and marketing related projects. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Assisting the digital executive with social media profiles, website, and online updates.
- Assisting with creation and proof reading of press releases/articles/brochures.
- Ensuring all offices and receptions have up to date literature.
- Organising diaries and meeting rooms for meetings and briefings.
- Monitoring and recording client satisfaction surveys and testimonials.
- Providing regular reports to the marketing team on workloads and initiatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in producing presentations and simple marketing comms.
- Have exceptional organisational and administration skills.
- Be able to prioritise tasks from a broad range of disciplines.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
If you are someone with a bubbly personality, and a can-do attitude apply with the form below.
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
Salary based on experience