Full Time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team in Grimsby.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide continuous support to the sales team with all administration duties.
- Be a confident and knowledgeable point of contact to see clients throughout their dealings with the company.
- Assist our Marketing Team with social media platforms.
- Assist with reception duties, answering the telephone and attending to walk-ins.
You may be required to assist other departments with administration duties such as:
- Preparation of files.
- Data entry.
- Preparing and processing course paperwork.
- Claiming and processing certification.
- Registering candidates with Awarding Bodies.
- Liaison with Awarding Bodies regarding queries.
- Completion of associated paperwork.
- Confident and approachable individual, with clear communication (written and oral).
- High attention to detail.
- Proactive, highly organised and able to work with minimal supervision/support
- Excellent typing skills; word processing and overall presentation of work
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to deal with high volumes, managing a flexible and changing workload
- Customer focused with a positive attitude, independent and proactive
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, able to work independently but also work as part of a team
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
This job description is intended to be a snapshot of the position, it is not a comprehensive task list but is intended to be an indication of the key roles and responsibilities for the described position within Humber Recruitment
You will be required to carry out additional duties or different tasks from time to time as per the needs of the business and in order to work as a successful team. Humber Recruitment reserves the right to review, amend and develop your duties/role within the Company and therefore your job description will change and develop as the Organisation changes and grows.