£12.50 to £15.00
Full time, permanent
Humber Recruitment are looking for a a CNC Turner for a well established client based in Deeside.
Must be tenacious, customer focused, solution driven and organised – high levels of commitment required in a fast-pasted workshop.
· To operate, set and program Fanuc controlled CNC lathe machines.
· Work off drawings and from sample components.
· Feature CAM modelling and programming
· Shift working after probation period, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am. Shift allowance given when working shifts
· Time served CNC lathe programmer.
· Feature CAM experience preferred.
· Machining of various materials, mild steel, stainless steel, plastics, brass etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.50 to £15.00 /hour