General Services Scheduler
Dependent on experience
Full time, Temporary
Humber Recruitment are delighted to be working with a valued client who are looking for a General Services Scheduler to join their team of professionals.
The main basis of this role will be to develop, communicate and maintain a workable maintenance schedule according to the requirements provided by site customers. The responsibilities of this role will also involve the co-ordination of all schedule driven contract labour and will champion effective use of hire resource.
Knowledge and skills required:
- Knowledge of work planning and scheduling. Scheduling software skills, a knowledge of all types of constraints that impact scheduling of General Services maintenance jobs (parts, equipment, manpower deficiencies).
- The methodology to logically arrange/sequence or schedule maintenance activities to meet departmental or site priorities.
- Proficient on all standard software packages including MS Office, relevant technical software and SAP.
- Method statement and risk assessment knowledge.
- Planning software experience, minimum MS Project, MS Office & Lotus Notes.
- Working effectively and efficiently within a team.
- IOSH Managing Safely Qualification.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Notification Gatekeeping.
- Assign appropriate revision weeks within SAP relative to the required completion date.
- Develop and maintain a workable maintenance schedule for site Civil and Facilities needs for no less than a period of 6 weeks.
- Publishes and updates weekly Civil & Facilities schedule.
- Adjusts and re-communicates schedules. Redirects resources as necessary to accommodate changing or available resources.
- Technically completing Civil & Facilities work within SAP.
- KPI/compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years scheduling experience within a manufacturing industry.
This is a temporary position, working full time.
Standard hours are 8:30am – 4:30pm.
They offer a competitive salary.