Graduate Estimator/Quantity Surveyor
Humber Recruitment are delighted to be working with an established and continually growing engineering company who are currently looking for a Graduate Estimator/Quantity Surveyor.
Your duties will include:
- Providing support and assistance to the Sales team when quoting projects, involving some elements of design.
- Helping to collate and prioritise new project enquiries.
- Generate costings using internal costing system and provide formal quotations for various customers and numerous projects.
- Identify costing system issues and log shortfalls for review by the wider team.
- Proactively manage project proposals and costings throughout.
- Responsible for the review of proposal specifications and drawings to determine the scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Reviewing RFQ documents selecting key specifications and missing details.
- Degree or similar in Quantity Surveying or Engineering
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD or willingness to learn
- Logical and highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to manage your own time successfully to meet deadlines
- Be solutions oriented, able to offer up suggestions to problems
- Comfortable working with others on extended work projects
The shifts are Monday – Friday, 39 hours a week
Salary will be negotiable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent