HR / Payroll Administrator
Dependent on experience
Full time, permanent
Humber recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a valued client for the position of HR Administrator.
The ideal candidate will have:
– Good time management
– Strong attention to detail
– Smart professional manner
– Strong communication skills
– Proficiency in Excel
– Confident telephone manner
– Effective organisation skills
– Professional approach to confidential information
– Experienced administrator
The position will ideally suit a person looking for a career in HR. Time off to study for this will be considered.
Job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Ensure the HR/payroll system (Moore pay) is effectively maintained with employee details
– Establish effective Time & Attendance system across site, develop project for facial recognition.
– Ensure all pay elements are recorded correctly for the correct monetary amounts to be paid/deducted
– Act as a support for payroll enquiries from staff, resolving queries and reporting any discrepancies to HR.
– Oversee the collection of absence and holiday data, calculating entitlements and providing analysis as required.
– Administration of Learning management system & activities, ensuring managers are aware of the service available to support learning needs of the department.
– Manage the administration of starters & leavers, to include probation monitoring and exit interviews.
– Undertake projects, as requested, to contribute to the overall Payroll and HR Department
– Develop an understanding of all up to date HR procedures and company policies