Internal Technical Sales Engineer
£25,000 - £32,000
Humber Recruitment are looking for a technically minded and experienced Internal Technical Sales Engineer to join their prestigious client on a full time basis.
- The ideal candidate would be familiar with, or have experience of, pressure, temperature, level and flow applications, together with general measurement and control techniques for industry.
- You will be working as part of the internal sales department, playing a direct role supporting the external sales team by servicing existing customers and new prospects, and routing qualified opportunities through to the external sales team for further development.
- This role has a heavy focus on email and telephone calls to engage with people in professional, technical and commercial dialogue.
- Full product training is available.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has previously worked in a similar role selling instrumentation, valves and controls, and automation products with some technical experience from either your academic or working life.
- Has strong listening and comprehension skills to be able to understand the needs and requirements of the customer.
- Is able to work in an organised and methodical way and has the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner.
- Somebody who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and persistent, maintaining a confident and proactive approach to providing solutions to customer requests.
- Previous experience of Opera business software would be beneficial but not essential.
- If you are qualified in an engineering subject this would be an advantage but this will not be a key factor in moving forward as we believe product knowledge can be just as useful.
- Overall you should enjoy the challenge of working to develop sales opportunities with new and existing customers.
Have we described you? Are you looking for a role where you can learn from some of the best people in the industry and put to good use all of that knowledge you have obtained? If yes, then please contact us for an honest conversation and further details.