Dependent on experience
Full time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment are excited to be working with a valued client based in Grimsby who is looking for a Junior Developer to join their team.
The main responsibilities within this role include but are not limited too:
- Develop in-house CRM desktop & web applications
- Work alongside company departments to design, develop, test and release new front end & back end system
- Debug, repair and enhance existing systems
- Hardware setup and repair
- Help with Tech Support
- Liaising with 3rd Party Support companies
- Web Services
- Windows Operating Systems & secure systems development
The ideal candidate will be able to work on their own initiative but also be able to work within a team of professionals. They will be motivated, enthusiastic and always up for a new challenge within their role.
Within this job role, you will use version control, PCI-DSS Security Regulations/GDPR, be reactive to external security penetration testing while enjoying the freedom of creativity when developing new systems or improving existing ones.
The role is working Monday – Friday, 9am – 5:30pm with Saturday work required on a rota basis.