Junior Maintenance Engineer
Humber Recruitment is looking for a Junior Maintenance Engineer to work for a prestigious client of theirs.
This role would suit someone from manufacturing or engineering background looking to further develop their skills in engineering.
- Planning of development and newly nominated projects
- Gather relevant information and form a detailed understanding of the projects
- Create, monitor and update project workbook
- Liaise and coordinate with team to ensure projects are completed on time
- Assist with PPM Planning
- Willing to undertake a hands on position
- Degree educated or experience in Mechanical Engineering in a Manufacturing industry
- Able to read engineering drawings looking to step up into a project role