Full Time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Mechanical Fitter for a valued client based in Immingham.
The key purpose of the role is to fault find, maintain, install and improve the industrial process equipment.
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- To carry out risk assessments on all work.
- To carry out tasks that include but are not exclusive to mechanical on assets in all areas of operations.
- To apply good housekeeping skills and be able to ensure the work area is clear of any material upon completion of tasks.
- Have a thorough and meticulous approach with a high level of attention to detail, whilst working to timescales
The ideal candidate will need:
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Engineering.
- Basic IT skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- A full driving licence.
This role will be worked on a regular day shift, with weekend work as and when required.