£18,000 - £21,000
Humber Recruitment are looking for an Operations Assistant to join their prestigious client on a full time basis. The role will include:
The Operations Support will provide administrative support to the Operations Director, Office Manager and Brand Manager.
• Provides administrative support and assistance to the all senior office staff.
• Assists Office Manager with clerical and administrative tasks including invoicing, order processing and data entry.
• Performs other office tasks including answering phone calls, responding to customer emails, maintaining records and ordering supplies.
• Assists with data cleansing operating systems such as Dear and Xero.
• Assists the Brand Manager with Social Media Tools, specifically managing Buffer, scheduling on all platforms and any additional support required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by senior staff.
• Good verbal and communication skills.
• Good Knowledge of office administration.
• Good time management skills.
• Good organisation skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Education and Experience:
Previous role in office administration preferred.