Process Plant Operator
£24,400 - £31,000
Full time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment requires an Processing Plant Operator for one of our large manufacturing clients.
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to develop a career and have an impact within a fast paced and challenging organisation.
- The smooth and safe operation of the Processing Plant, ensuring efficient tonnage and quality is achieved.
- Adhering to all site health and safety rules and ensuring plant safety guidance is followed.
- Promptly carrying out repairs and low level maintenance during downtime on the plant.
- The house keeping of the processing plant and stocking yard.
- Have a working ethos that actively seeks improvement to both the plant and the process.
- Carrying out quality tests of the finished product to inform the Shift Manager of any issues
- Good Processing flow understanding, however full training will be given.
- Highly adaptable with the ability to continue to perform effectively in an ever changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
Shifts are 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 nights on, 4 days off.
Working hours are 6:30am – 6:30pm and 6:30pm – 6:30am.
Previous plant operator experience preferred but not essential.