Processing Plant Operator
Full Time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment requires an Processing Plant Operator to be based in Immingham for one of our large manufacturing clients.
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to develop a career and have an impact within a fast paced and challenging organisation.
· The smooth and safe operation of the Processing Plant, ensuring efficient tonnage and quality is achieved.
· Adhering to all site safety rules and ensuring plant safety guidance is followed.
· Promptly carrying out repairs and low level maintenance during downtime on the plant.
· The house keeping of the processing plant and stocking yard.
· Have a working ethos that actively seeks improvement to both the plant and the process.
· Good Processing flow understanding, however full training will be given.
· Highly adaptable with the ability to continue to perform effectively in an ever changing environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
Shifts are 6am – 3pm and 2pm – 10pm, alternating weekly.