Quality & Compliance Manager
From £28,000.00 per year
As the Quality & Compliance Manager you will lead and continuously improve Food Safety and Quality programs for the group. The position is responsible for compliance, process and quality responsibilities within a cGMP, BRC, ISO9001/22000, FDA & Pharmaceutical compliant environment under the supervision of the Operations and Compliance Coordinator. The successful candidate will develop and maintain quality strategies, quality annual objectives, and quality compliance programs across the entire processing and production supply chain.
Our client is looking for someone who is a self-starter, team player, flexible to work varying locations, has a strong work ethic, and has the ability to handle change. You should be familiar with cGMP, BRC, ISO9001/22000, FDA food, nutraceutical, or pharmaceutical manufacturing procedures and quality assurance. In return for the skills mentioned above, we are offering a challenging, fast paced environment with the opportunity to become one of the key members of a rapidly growing company.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Build-out and implementation of eQMS system (Qualio)
- Manages on-boarding of quality systems as needed in the cloud and service platforms
- Continual improvement through GAP and Risk assessments by subsidiary and/or brand
- Building, implementing, and training of process controls within each subsidiary including visual aids and training plans
- Develop testing and stability plans for products based on target market and/or regulations
- Lead on product life cycle management for all subsidiaries
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in external quality audit
- Maintain subsidiary companies’ high standards of manufacturing excellence in food safety, sanitation, and cleanliness in all manufacturing areas.
- Work cross functionally with our VP of Quality and Compliance and our Operations and Compliance Coordinator to ensure our manufacturing operation adheres to Federal, State and District regulations for specified manufacturing and employee safety requirements.
- Maintain our company’s manufacturing protocols to cGMP, BRC, ISO9001/22000, FDA and Pharmaceutical compliance.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, and follows through on requests in a timely manner.
Qualification – Essential Requirements
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- A commitment to client culture of scientific innovation, regulatory compliance, and manufacturing excellence.
- The entrepreneurial spirit and drive needed to work effectively within a young and rapidly growing company.
- A self-starter who wants the opportunity and responsibility of shaping their own future and management processes without being micromanaged.
- Experience working in a cGMP food or nutraceutical manufacturing facility.
- Proven track record for delivering success in fast paced, results oriented environments.
- Proven management experience including the training, development, and cultivation of teams.
- Advanced knowledge of safe and proper Safety Programs in a food manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral and written communication.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new programs or systems quickly.
- Ability to work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task in a professional, respectful manner, with keen attention to detail.