Research and Development Technician
Full Time, Permanent
Humber Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a R&D Technician for a valued client based in Immingham.
The role will start initially as providing support for analysis, sample preparation, pilot plant preparation and minor product development. Once your skills have been developed, there will be the opportunity to progress to a higher level within the team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work on their own initiative with minimal supervision (once trained).
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Be willing to learn and unafraid to ask questions.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Be competent in using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be punctual and have good communication skills.
- The candidate will have to be willing and prepared to work within a dirty environment.