Humber Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced Training Consultant to join our fantastic training team.
- To be involved in all aspects of the course delivery
- You will be required to possess a strong background in Health and Safety training
- You will be responsible for developing and continuously improving the quality of delivery to ensure the learner experience is of the highest standard.
- Experience in delivery and presentation of training programmes, using recognised methodologies whilst being involved in the design and delivery of training relating to topics
- Ability to offer bespoke courses to customer requirements.
- Taking photos of all delegates on a digital camera/phone and emailing them to our administration department in the specified format in a timely manner
- Collating feedback and passing on to our Administration Team to action
- Passing on any sales enquiries and administration enquiries quickly and efficiently to our Administration team
- Customer and team focused with a passion for people development
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Well-presented and professional with the ability to work with minimal direction
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Professional packages (including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Conducting training courses at both our Training Centre and at customer premises
- As a minimum, the trainer must be qualified NEBOSH Diploma or General Certificate in National, International or Construction qualification
- Experience of delivering Health and Safety Courses
- Possess a professional teaching qualification such as the L3 Award in Education and Training.
- 2 years of Health and Safety experience.
- Development and delivery of training
- Ability to communicate and present clearly to all candidates
- Willingness to travel within the UK with occasional nights away
- Site Management experience
- Engineering and Construction experience
- Multi-site management
- Experience of implementing/auditing Management Systems
- Experience of delivering IOSH and SMSTS courses
- Training Skills
- Excel, Microsoft, PowerPoint and other MS systems
- Ability to convey information
- Good Sense of Humour
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work in a team and using own initiative
- Friendly and helpful, with confident training manner
Please contact us for an honest conversation and further details.