£32,000 + benefits
Full time, permanent
Humber Recruitment are proud to be recruiting on behalf of a valued client based in Scunthorpe, for a Training Facilitator.
What you need to know about the role
As a Training Facilitator at British Steel, you will drive and manage the effective training and competency assessments within your assigned area of responsibility. Where relevant you will deliver initial training and induction allowing you to use your knowledge of plant processes and equipment to ensure that robust, auditable training processes are in place and ensure that people working in the area can demonstrate their competence to carry out their roles.
Whilst the initial focus is on training and competency of our manufacturing and craft teams, the role will develop to cover other working groups with the eventual aim of managing all training for the area.
By ensuring robust training processes this role has a major impact on the quality of product, safety performance and plant utilisation.
What we can offer you
We’re proud of the outstanding package of benefits we offer our people. Whatever your stage in life, you’ll find a range of benefits to complement your work-life balance. The benefits you’ll enjoy will include:
· Employee assistance programme
· Substantial life assurance policy – up to six times the pensionable salary
· Entry into our defined contribution company pension scheme
· A full-time annual leave entitlement of 35 days (including Bank Holidays);
· Complimentary Level 1 cover of our Cash Healthcare Plan
· A competitive Company sickness and injury pay scheme and;
· Enhanced family friendly benefits
We know our employees are our greatest asset and alongside the great benefits packages we offer, we continue to invest in their careers by providing a range of training and career progression opportunities up to and including Senior Management level.