- The current focus of the Health and Safety Executive’s attention
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Construction Site Health, Safety and Welfare
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR)
- Behavioural safety
- Occupational health
- Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction
The cost also includes publications, registration, certification, lunch and refreshments.
Teaching and assessment
This is a highly interactive course taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations.
- Continuous assessment. You need to attend the full days – see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
- Multiple-choice test.
Qualifications you gain
- CITB Site Safety Plus certificate.
- A valid SMSTS certificate gained in the last five years. You must take this course before your certificate expires.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Please contact us if you have any concerns in this area.
- You will need to provide a valid ID on the first day of the course, such as a copy of your passport or driving licence.
Every 5 years with this refresher course.